Sunday, November 18, 2012

4 Gobble Gobble

Lucky for me, I was able to come back to Tennessee Friday night for Thanksgiving break. Since going to college, two of my Thanksgiving trips home were because of a traumatizing break up that had just taken place.

Crying through the security line, can't get my shiz packed in a suitcase, traumatizing break ups.

Both times, my dad quickly booked me a last minute flight (bless him) back home and then my parents had to deal with me trying really hard to be grateful for a week even though I hated everything in the world and would rather lay in bed and die than eat stuffing and play football.

Happy to say, this year I am not home because of a break up (Glory Hallelujah!)

Not only that, but life is actually just plain good. I don't know how else to say it. Maybe all this talk about being "grateful blah blah blah" has had me really stop to smell the roses.

I totally lucked out with the best family & friends. They put my wants and needs above their own. I have the world's BEST class and THE best job. No lie. I have the gospel. I have a testimony. I live in America. I have an awful lot of cute clothes and boys.

We are happy.

Oh, and I am home.
Winner winner chicken dinner.




4 comments:

  1. Next time stuff me in your suitcase, k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hip hip hooray for being home!!! enjoy the break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture and great post, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...