Tuesday, November 01, 2011

0 November

November is a good month because I can reflect on what I'm so thankful for.
Lately I've been grateful for inner peace.
I was talking with Nat last night about how good it feels to currently have calm waters in my life. The last year has not been that way.
But that's why we have ups and downs, so we can enjoy and appreciate moments like these.

My life is not the very, very best it's ever been. Daily, my patience and faith is tested and I'm asked to submit my will, yet again. I've had curveball after curveball thrown at me in the last 12 months. A lot of things that no one even knows about. However, within the last couple months, I've discovered the purpose for my heartache and turmoil. I was supposed to be humbled and completely turn my life over to Heavenly Father. I've had worried outsiders ask me why I'm doing this or that or how I feel about another one of my life plans not working out, but I am confident in what I'm doing with my life because I trust in Heavenly Father. Learning that (even though it was hard) has been life's most valuable lesson.

I know it's something simple, but I feel peaceful right now and I thank my Heavenly Father for that each day.

"Sometimes the Lord calms the storm and other times He calms His child."


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...