Tuesday, November 01, 2011

3 The Mini Diploma Guy

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY!
Something that might even trump an Anthro package came to me in the mail:
Oh my gosh. I have been so pumped anticipating my mini-diploma. I wish we had a video of when I discovered it in our stack of mail. SO SICKY TIGHT!

Just a little travel size guy.


Just to travel around with ya.


Like, when will you ever need this? I don't know and I DON'T CARE! I will be obnoxious and find plenty of excuses. Don't mind me.



3 comments:

  1. O.K. that was very funny of course!! AND....it made me remember my very awesome mini-diploma. Yep! They had those in 1920 also! So I went searching for it and low and behold, some how I lost that little treasure! How could that be? I loved mine too! hmmm..maybe I can get a replacement...obviously I haven't missed it in like a decade! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rude, how come I haven't gotten a mini diploma! I want an oompa loompa, now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, mini diplomas are elusive. Obviously mine was so small it disappeared for 50 some odd years and would be a challenge to find! So tiny never to see the light of day! LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...