Sunday, August 02, 2009

1 see you later alligator

Bye Franklin. I love you.
Nashville Temple Natchez Trace Bridge
Today I took some pics of our backyard because i love it! Why did my last day home have to be so pretty and only have 80% humidity? :)
I love this because it shows all the trees reflecting off our windows!

big tree in the backyard
See you in a few months!


side note uno: i'm gonna miss my family like crazy. my brothers rock, grandmothers so sweet & my parents are the best. at least i have rachy roo to keep me company in Provolone.

side note dos: this happens every time the night before i head back to school: i think all night about how sad i am that i have to go back to a twin size bed in provo & then i end up never falling asleep therefore not taking advantage of my big bed at home. annoying.

1 comment:

  1. hahah Well, if it makes you feel any better, the first time I've ever had a bed bigger than a twin was @ Christmas :)

    I loved this post. Awesome pics deej!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...