Thursday, January 15, 2009

0 Panqueque con helado. Perú Entry 1:

One thing i'm so sad about is that I wasn't into blogging during my Perú trip, but then Ash reminded me that the internet was so slow in the cafes that I would've acomplished nothing anyways. I've decided on days when I have nothing else to blog about, I'll blog about Perú. This will be good because then people won't have to hear me talk about it anymore. Luckily, I was really dedicated to writing in my journal while in Perú & have some amazing entries that take me back everytime I read them, but my pictures aren't in my journal. So... this would be Perú Blog #1 I guess.

We loved this little "pizzeria" on the corner of the Plaza de Armas in Cusco. We'd always get "Pizza de jamón y piña, pero, sin jamón y con tocino." mmmhm. They actually had really good food, but they should really spell check their menu:

I found 6 mistakes. How many do you see?


One things for sure, this restaurant had many laughs. Ash, Ash Bash & Sar... do you remember what happened in this video? I know it was something where Ash put the restaurant's spoon in her drink. Help me out. We all died at this, honestly. This video was taken after we had already collapsed laughing. ohh my.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...