Tuesday, December 30, 2008

0 here's to you ash ecks.

This is my dear friend/"mission companion" Ashley Eckel.
we love each other.

oh, and we've traveled the world together...
but i'm in a tough spot & not getting a whole lot of support from my girl...
You see, Ash is scared if she sets me up with anyone, i'm gonna walk through the front door within 3 months & announce i'm engaged so she refuses to hook me up. She says she will not know what to do when i'm gone. I mean, let's be honest, i'd rather jump off a cliff than go on a first date. Backup. I'd rather jump off a cliff than go on a blind date, but i'm at the end of my rope ...
this is a threat ash...
if i don't have a top 5 by the end of this week (you know what i'm talking about!) i'm putting down the books & in the mission papers go. You heard me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...