Monday, February 20, 2012

3 Wowza

It has been the laziest weekend. Couldn't find a road trip buddy so California did not work out.

So, to soothe my troubled heart, starting Friday night Natalie and I went to our favorite place for our favorite treat.
LITERALLY three minutes later:
We felt super awkward when the waitress came back after dropping waters off at another table and we had already finished.
And then we felt sick.
Umm do you have a Hall of Fame wall for how fast we eat your food? Because Nat and I need to be up there.

Saturday, my flowers totally decided to get their act together.

Here's how my day went: I woke up, planned for Theodore Seuss Geisel's birthday party, went back to bed, woke up, cleaned, did my laundry, went back to bed, woke up went to the temple, made some treats with Katrina, and then went back to bed. WHAT? Am I three years old?? Completely ridiculous.

Oh, and the treats we made:
Oreo Cheesecake
and Snicker Salad
Because just making one dessert is, clearly, not sufficient enough..... (*&#@!)


If I just made it look like more than half my weekend revolved around delicious, crappy food, then I have portrayed everything accurately.

Now it's Monday. I want to give a shout out to George Washington.
It's also time to pull myself together.
First/only stop: Gym.
For 12 hours.
My Jiminy Cricket has spoken, people. You can catch me at Gold's.



3 comments:

  1. Okay, I seriously need the Oreo cheesecake recipe. Don't know that it will ever compete with Oreo BOMBS, but I might as well sponsor the competition. And I need more info on a Snickers salad. Pray tell...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The desserts looked amazing and the bedroom scene with the pretty tulips was simply delicious! I'd like the recipes, too, Danielle! You are something else! Miss your sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like the greatest 3 day weekend. Love. Wish I was there eating all that crap food with you. Sounds amazing. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...