Saturday, January 28, 2012

2 Snapshot Saturdays

I totally stole this idea from a blogger friend, but I have so many random pictures on my phone that must be taken care of. Here are a few from this week:



I pressed snooze about 50 million times every morning this week. Whoops.

Went to Trafalga in Lehi with Nancy Pants but all of Utah had the same idea. Nance said it was too noisy so we changed our plans.

....Sparks. Nancy loved how "posh" it was and was acting like a diva the whole time. She kept asking us when Tia and Tamara were going to come. Sista, Sista!
HA! I love her.

2 comments:

  1. The picture drawn of you is too cute! She got the hair right over the eyes! All this was just plain fun, Danielle! Your blog shows what a varied life you live. It isn't just going back and forth to school. You serve others in a big way and that is so amazing to see everything you do. I want a do over, so I can be the young woman you are! You are a great example to those around you! <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...