Saturday, January 07, 2012

0 Happy Birthday Maps!


Last night we celebrated Nat Camp's birthday. But today is her real birthday.
Katrina totally helped me make this cake topper for her. It was actually Plan B because my awesome Plan A failed. Dangit. But I felt okay about the pennant topper until a guy asked me if her birthday party theme was "swim team......"
Umm.

A lot of friends came. And when I say friends, I mean boys. I want to give a shout out to all 5 girls that made an appearance though.
This is Nat and her boyfriend Michael. A real winner!
I was really terrible at taking pictures, but we had a good time. I love birthday parties and celebrating. I love my awesome friends and their awesome dance central kinect moves.

Happy birthday Maps.
I just really
really
really
love you.
(Check out my Nat Top 10 here.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...