Sunday, December 04, 2011

2 Setting Up Shop.

Tree is done. FYI: Stringing popcorn takes a very long time and is very tedious. Hire some kids to do it for you. Pay them with popcorn.
Painted pinecones. There is now glitter in my hair, on my clothes, in my car, in my bathtub, probably in my food.....
Made it into garland.
This is our mistletoe.
Or our busheltoe.
Or our mistlebush.
It's been renamed a few times in the 24 hours it's been up.
And finally, little Christmas cheer from the darlings.

2 comments:

  1. Your Christmas decorations are just darling, Danielle! So cute, your comment of hiring kids to string popcorn and to pay them with popcorn. I got such a kick out of that! See you really soon now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ballgown, oh how your hips have grown...well, hip. & mistlebush hahahahahahhahaha also, love the classroom updates, cheerio missy, cheerio!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...