Monday, December 05, 2011

1 le Classroom

I have this awesome friend named Sara Beth who is one of my very favorite Highland Park neighbors. I was looking at her blog over Thanksgiving and got total teacher envy about what an awesome teacher she is/how cute her room is and decided it was time to revamp my classroom a little.
Some of these things have been up for a while, but I haven't put classroom pics up on my blog yet this year, so here it is!
Took down my word wall and hung up a writing wall. Redoing a wall of butcher paper that is 5 times as big as you only takes 30 hours. Being a perfectionist only adds 4 hours.
I took the words that they overuse the most in their writing and told them to add more throughout the day. Day one and they're doing well!
This is our birthday board. Birthdays are a huge deal in my class because 4th graders turn 10 which most definitely calls for a Decade Party.
Writing Process
Finally hung up our flag poster
For reals.


Still got a few things to do before the break, but really, the to do list never ends, so I'm feeling a-okay.


1 comment:

  1. I had a seven decade party in September! Put that in your pipe and smoke it! lol Nice and fun to see what you are doing, Danielle! Thanks so much! Time is getting short, I'm actually going to get to see you this week! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...