Wednesday, December 21, 2011

0 Getting Home

The past few days have been a whirlwind.
We had a cousin dinner.
Jake and Jade. I love them.
I love babies in jammies. I especially love diaper baby bums in jammies.
I stole some pictures from Meg from their HP get together. Went back to our old stomping grounds. I love that place.
We did a little gift exchange. You could've picked Apple Jacks, you could've picked an old calculus text book or you could've picked velvet santa shorts. No matter what, you're a winner.


Today was my last day of school. HALLELUJAH.

My kids were so so good today for our class party. I was shocked because they've been a little antsy and wild this week (as expected). I kept threatening that Santa was going to bring them coal.
That was mean of me and it didn't work anyway.
Maybe I should've been threatening them with other awful things.
Oh, how I hate Nickelback. This totally made me laugh.

One particular time, they were being a litttttle naughty on the carpet and I finally said, "Do you guys want me to miss you over break?!"
"YES WE DO! We're trying to be good but it's SO HARD!"

I totally get it.

Today we went to our Christmas caroling assembly. Ah! Favorite assembly. Nothing feels more cheery than 800 kids singing with all the gusto in their little bodies.
video

I had to laugh though when one of my kids turned to me and said, "Miss Stolworthy, why are we only singing Christmas songs?"
HAH!
I don't know! Let me go request a few Labor Day songs for you real quick.


I'm so excited to be back home in Rebel Nation. Tennessee, I have missed you so very much.
Now let's try to do this in one suitcase this time, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...