Wednesday, December 21, 2011

0 Getting Home

The past few days have been a whirlwind.
We had a cousin dinner.
Jake and Jade. I love them.
I love babies in jammies. I especially love diaper baby bums in jammies.
I stole some pictures from Meg from their HP get together. Went back to our old stomping grounds. I love that place.
We did a little gift exchange. You could've picked Apple Jacks, you could've picked an old calculus text book or you could've picked velvet santa shorts. No matter what, you're a winner.


Today was my last day of school. HALLELUJAH.

My kids were so so good today for our class party. I was shocked because they've been a little antsy and wild this week (as expected). I kept threatening that Santa was going to bring them coal.
That was mean of me and it didn't work anyway.
Maybe I should've been threatening them with other awful things.
Oh, how I hate Nickelback. This totally made me laugh.

One particular time, they were being a litttttle naughty on the carpet and I finally said, "Do you guys want me to miss you over break?!"
"YES WE DO! We're trying to be good but it's SO HARD!"

I totally get it.

Today we went to our Christmas caroling assembly. Ah! Favorite assembly. Nothing feels more cheery than 800 kids singing with all the gusto in their little bodies.

I had to laugh though when one of my kids turned to me and said, "Miss Stolworthy, why are we only singing Christmas songs?"
HAH!
I don't know! Let me go request a few Labor Day songs for you real quick.


I'm so excited to be back home in Rebel Nation. Tennessee, I have missed you so very much.
Now let's try to do this in one suitcase this time, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...