Wednesday, July 27, 2011

2 i almost got snatched

About a year ago at the bus stop, a man, mid-30's, starts talking to me.
I think he was trying to kidnap me. Little does he know, I have practiced self defense with my car keys so I could kill him.

I'm shivering so he asks where I'm from.

Tennessee.

bus stop buddy: "Oh, I knew it. You look like a country girl"

I wasn't wearing my stetson hat or riding my horse that day, so I was quite confused by how he could tell.

bus stop buddy: Wait, do you know who you look exactly like?

Starts getting right up in my face.

me: Uhhh.....

bus stop creeper: Colonal Samantha Carter from Star Trek! That celebrity! You look just like her! It's freaking me out! Just trade in the blonde hair... Wow! I mean, WOW! I can't stop looking at you! This is unbelievable!

So i get home to check out my twin & this chica is pulled up:

Haha WHAT?

I don't look a thing like her! I thought I'd atleast see some sort of similarity because this man was so passionate about the resemblence, but geeze! I guess he knows I won't fall for "You want a puppy?" so he name drops Samantha Carter wherever he goes. Sorry bus stop boy. I'm no trecky and I can kill you with my keys.



Oh. You probably want to know how the actual kidnapping went. Well, I just ended up going with the flow and never resisted so he didn't even try to take me. I'm so glad my parents talked to us about strangers and what to do in this sort of crisis situation because I handled it swimmingly.


2 comments:

  1. Haha that's great. I always get Alex Mack and I don't see it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I could hardly find the comment button. Fact is, I thought you had deleted it and now I see it is in pale pale yellow. Scares me to read anything about strangers who could be someone who could TAKE your car keys away from you! Glad you came away from that one unscathed and lived to tell about it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...