Thursday, February 24, 2011

1 RISE & SHOUT!

Baby brother got into BYU!
Are we surprised? No way. He's a genius child. I will not tell you his ACT score vs. mine.

He's the most witty, hard working, ambitious 17 year old boy I've ever met. He's already got plans to be in the BYU Honors program and has a 20 year plan that he told our family about in great detail this summer.


But here's to good times.

Or a lack of good times because he'll be studying his hiney off.

Love my Spencey boy!

Naming his letters at 2. It was inevitable.

1 comment:

  1. Cute post, Danielle, and so deserved by our Spencer! Love that video with the letters, just cracks me up! but, I wouldn't compare him to Cobert. He deserves a lot bigger and better than that! Liberals and Spencer do not belong in the same sentence!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...