Tuesday, February 22, 2011

1 AZ trip.

Just a little after party at Sweet Cakes.
I don't know if there was a before party...
Munching on some sweet cakes in THE ROOM.
Spooning & Loving in THE ROOM.
Oh, look! Food. Again.
We ate a steady diet of pizza & sweet cakes this weekend. Both things wonderful in moderation.
That's my girl.
Well hey there Mr. Sunshine Man! So happy to see you the last hour of the last day of our weekend getaway!
This is Nat & I practicing for the big day.
Unfortunately, the way things are headed, this picture might become a reality. It's okay. I feel like Nat will make a great hubby.
Tenderness.
And what's a road trip without girl talk every night where friends fall asleep and wake up to join the conversation in rounds?
Went down there to ship off yet another roommate on a mission. Independence is going to fall in love with Sister Jones, I can feel it in my bones.

Lyrical Genius.

Now we're back in Provo which happens to be warmer than Arizona this last weekend. We needed to get home to Pretzel. I'm afraid he was not bobbled enough while we were gone.
Ahh, now that's a happy dog.

1 comment:

  1. okay seriously, the cocker spaniel kills me. I thought the real kind is ugly, I had no idea the possibilities...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...