Thursday, May 13, 2010

What a stressful week.
I'm honestly exhausted.
It's true, they call my program "Fast Track" for a reason...
But came home & got this letter from a bestie. It's not out of the ordinary because Nancy always sends the nicest letters, but sometimes they come at a perfect time:
hey girl friend whatcha doin how is school treating you? i am proud of you going to school & studing. you are independent & help your roommates you are a good example & you care about people & you have a good heart & i love you. thanks for being my friend. I got you something i got it from my trip. write me back . let me know if you need anything? i hope you are doing o.k love yea. love, Beauty


I love her.

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet, Danielle! Hey, I think Rachel is trying hard to get in touch with you! Call her okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy is amazing. I need to update you on my friend Justin too, he's engaged, but probably my favorite person ever. Bus rides are the best.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...