Tuesday, March 03, 2009

3 it's about time

This is me. I like to think I'm a pretty on the ball person. I rarely procrastinate, but sometimes, when i have 235098 tests & 9087 papers in one week, I forget to cut my hair. It's like when you go all day without eating because that's the lowest thing on your priority list & then all of the sudden you realize you're STARVING. I do this all of the time.

I also procrastinate the whole hair chopping thing until one day I just can't even look at it & I go crazy until it's cut! It's really bad. So, I'm proud to say I have scheduled my first hair appointment in 3 years for Saturday. Maeg's cut my hair since college & she's the only one I trust, but since she's not here, I have to make do.

3 comments:

  1. hahah SIIIICK picture, you think her hair's real?

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm... well... i'm pretty sure extensions weren't that common back in the day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...