Friday, February 20, 2009

0 shoot me now

Dear Heber J. Grant,
I'm sure you're a great guy, really, I mean, they did name this beautiful building on campus after you, but honestly, you're building makes me cringe. My brain is fried. I cannot study for even one more second & the sight of the testing center is making me slightly nauseous at the moment. If I have to take another test this week I'm gonna hit someone, or maybe just scream since that's less violent.
All my love,
A Suffering Student
*sidenote: I do feel kind of bad for Mr. Grant. Afterall, it would totally suck to have a testing center named after you after all of the hard work you've clearly put in to have a building named after you in the first place. You'd have a lot of haters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...