Monday, December 22, 2008

1 US.

So last night we had "US" over. "US" is a title Ty Allen gave the families that always end up together at one of our houses pretty much everyday. I have missed US since being at school & often times i'll call home from school & hear US laughing in the background & it makes me sad i'm not there. US sounds very exclusive, but really we are always willing to have more join the circle. I don't know why anyone would not want to, really. US consists of a LOT of laughter, parents acting like teenagers & no shame. Next time US gets together, YOU are invited.

Ben & Spence drawing on the frosty door. Jeff Allen & Kenz Sherwood BOTH on my back. not ok.

it's always a party with US.



I just want to add that we are missing Elder Mitch Sherwood in California & Elder Josh Allen in Colorado. So sad. Come home ASAP.

1 comment:

  1. Allan*, deej... US is going to have some bonding issues when you are not able to spell members last names.... 2ndly why is kenz making that pained face? pretty sure he's the one squishing me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...