Tuesday, July 29, 2014

0 It's a...


Almost more shocking than when I found out I was pregnant was when they told me, "It's a boy!"


So crazy pumped for our new little addition!

Okay blog friends, I'm about to do it again.

What are your favorite boy clothes shops? Especially for 6-12 months?

Boy name ideas?

Our last name Kent is such an easy name to work with. EXCEPT names that end with a hard C or K sound.

Por Ejemplo: Jack Kent

Sounds like "Jacket" and takes too much effort to pronounce. No bueno (Today, I'm all about the spanish). 

Of course we had a girl's name picked out and I'd be lying if I said I hadn't already gone shopping for lots of girl clothes... sorry nameless little man! We love you and think you're the cutest!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...