Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2 Skiing & Sub for Santa

Today we took our annual field trip up to Sundance to go skiing.
It even snowed for us.

The kids were EXCELLENT and absolutely loved every second of it.
On our way out of the canyon we stopped at a pavilion and ate our lunches. I was so cold I thought my heart was going to stop but the kids didn't seem to notice. I'm always confused by this.
And last but not least, we finished filling in our Sub for Santa chart when we got back this afternoon to earn Christmas for a child. This has been one of my favorite things I've done in teaching. Last year, my kids really needed it to motivate them to be better and it worked! This year they have just loved knowing they're helping someone else. It's so sweet.

Here's to one more week! I can do this!



2 comments:

  1. What is sub for Santa? Sounds super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to hear more about this when you come home, Danielle. You are truly amazing and love how you know how to love others!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...