Wednesday, November 09, 2011

1 Mom Award.

My mom wins the Mom Award.
She knows the way straight to my heart.
She mailed me an assortment of twine today.
She even wrote in the card, "what says love like Baker's Twine?"
FOR REALS.
She's just the craftiest and can always one-up me.
We all know I have a strong belief that giving gifts in Mason Jars is the best way out there. I told my mom how I love stuffing them with s'more supplies. It's a great summer or fall treat for friends.
Well, she did that. She just did it cuter than I ever did.
Exhibit A:
And for our neighbors.
Exhibit B:
And she might've designed the cutest BINGO game ever on her computer......
You're just ridiculous Momma K! Love you.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! thanks for the shout out dear Danielle! The tables have turned and I am getting my inspiration from you and Rachel now! Thanks for keeping me young-ishhhh! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...