But the most awkward part of it all is that the Corey Adams Photography company gave me the Gold Package of school photos.... Yes, I have about 40 wallets of myself. And what do I do with that 8x10 that's been staring at me since September? Hang it up the Cheetah Mansion staircase? Let me know if you want a wallet of me. I have 39 left (I sent one to my mom).
Moving on. These are the good things I've done this week (I'm about to bullet a list so watch out):
- DELETED MY FACEBOOK.
- Tried with everything in me not to yell at the rugrats today which didn't actually happen (btw, I normally never yell but they were quite nightmarish today).
- Gave my kids hugs on the way out the door even though my blood pressure was one million.
- Daydreamed in whatever 5 second intervals I had about spring break in less than 2 weeks.
- Opened my brother-in-law's birthday gifts that were shipped to my apartment because I thought my parents were just being nice and sending me random pricey presents. Nope, they just wanted me to wrap them up and give them to him.
- Signed my brother-in-law's birthday card all about how lucky he is that he's related to me for time and all eternity.
- Holi Festival of Colors. Again. I'm a total veteran but I don't even care that it's the trendiest thing in Provo.
- Designed invitations for events that are not/will never happen and decided especially after today that there's a likely chance I chose the wrong profession.
- Called some friends that I thought might be dead because they don't talk to me anymore.
- Downloaded about 80 million songs.
- Did a spa night with Nancy pants.... No, this was classic. She turned into a diva once she got on the Mint Julep Masque and demanded cucumbers over her eyes but we didn't have any so Nat tore up a tortilla and used that instead. Bahaha. And don't worry, I youtubed ocean wave music and painted her nails. I would not be surprised if celebs started to want in on this.
I'm pretty sure that's a wrap. I don't know, I'm currently a little fried. Bedtime is sounding splendid. Toodles.