Friday, July 16, 2010

4 child prodigy

When I was younger I used to feed Rach & Spencer mini marshmallows to motivate them to take naps on Sunday. I would get ziploc bags together with their names on it, put marshmallows inside and they would get so excited. At the beginning, I would go over and put a marshmallow next to their head every minute they kept their eyes shut. Then, as they got better, I would do it every 2 minutes, then 5 minutes, etc.
At first, I laughed when I remembered this (like, who does that?), but then, it hit me what a genius child I was!
YOU GUYS, I HADN'T EVEN STUDIED PAVLOV'S THEORY YET!
Soon Rachel & Spence would see a marshmallow & collapse to the ground in slumber.
Classical conditioning.
Why is everyone always saying Spencer is the smart one in the family? I just don't get it.

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...