Friday, November 20, 2009

2 boy talk

Good news, i'm extremely alive! Just been a busy beaver. There's a lot to do on your short visits home.
For one, you must make s'mores at the fire pit.
Must.
So I decided to check that off tonight... with my brother & company. You take what you can get when all your friends are still at school until Tuesday. They are funny boys. I had to plug my ears through most of the convos, but I had a good time & they made me laugh. What 16 year old boys talk about...
This picture gets put up solely because my brother's outfit is so awesome.
I've always sucked at the marshmallow thing. Patience.
Can you just feel all of the excitement!?
Please excuse my face...




The Stolworthy house is like, amazing. You should try it.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...