Tuesday, May 25, 2010

5 Happy birthday Sarri Doo!

This cute face turns 22 today! Here are 10 reasons I am so lucky Sara Rae is in my life.
1. She's beautiful inside & out. Words can't describe how much I love this girl.9. We like to wear tall tees, skinny jeans & Vans to parties. After the party's over, we go to the dorms & have dance offs with freshman boys in the parking lots. And we win.
8. Sara is so witty & likes to tease. I'm not even kidding, she makes me laugh so hard. She's not loud, but everything that comes out of this girl's mouth is amazing, so listen close.
7. Sara's my middle of the night rendezvous girl. It doesn't matter what time it is, she's awake & ready to party. That's why we do spontaneous things at 3am that we sometimes regret the next day...
6. Sara is all about the girl power. I can hear her in my head saying, "Eww Dani! He's dumb! Drop him now. You are a GEM. He doesn't even deserve you! Your stock is so high..." She gives all our friends those good ole' pep talks.
5. We're super good at doing things together. Like being bridesmaids in all the same weddings & going on chips & sals lesbo dates. Daily.
4. She has the cutest laugh ever! Not only that, but when she laughs, she has to slap her leg the whole time. It's amazing.
3. She's good at putting on a party. She has every little detail taken care of & everything she does turns out so cute! Her wedding miiiight be amazing. July 31, you should come.
2. Sar is still a little kid. She finds joy in simple things like milk, worry dolls, balloons, frozen yogurt & stationery.
1. Sara is such a loyal friend & would drop anything for you if you're having a bad day. She's all about going to lunch or on a shopping spree to make a friend feel better, and it always works. She has a way of cheering people up.
So, here's to Le Tigre, one of the greatest people I know!
I love her, I really do.

She's spending the week in Hawaii, so I know it'll be a goodie. Birthday brat.
Happy birthday Sar Bear, I love you so much!

5 comments:

  1. dani you are amazing. i love you and am so lucky to have you as my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so awesome. happy birthday Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo true and soooo good.

    i love sara rae mildenhall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tribute to a lovely friend, Danielle! Happy Birthday, Sara, from Grams!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...