Friday, January 30, 2009

2 why I want the Steelers to win.

It's not necessarily that I want the Steelers to win, but rather I want the Cardinals to lose. It's nothing too personal against the Cardinals, really, and i'm normally a "cheer for the underdog" kind of girl... But I need the Steelers to win for my own sanity. You see, I was so excited that my Tennessee Titans were looking up this season & was hoping I'd get to cheer for them this year in the Superbowl, but the Cardinals robbed it.
So 1. Yes, I am a little bitter towards the Cardinals for taking our year away from us.
And 2. 99.9% of my roommates are from Arizona, and we need a little healthy competition to make this Superbowl worth watching.
Finally, 3. What if the Cardinals did win? What would that say about the NFL. No more comments.


Don't worry Coach Fisher, i'll be sporting my Titans gear for the Superbowl. In denial still? Yes.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...