Tuesday, January 27, 2009

1 ash bash's bridal shower!

On our way!
Williams Sonoma = LOVE

Cute Ash Bash!
The first Cheetah gets married!! (Casey is such a good sport & entertains the whole "Cheetah" thing...)

Ash Bash had her bridal shower this week. It was interesting for us, becase she's the first one to get married from our little Chipman "Cheetah" friends. I was starting to feel a little overwhelmed because it seemed like we're starting to grow up. At one point I got tears in my eyes because I just started thinking too much, but then I looked over at Ashley Eckel & she did too. I'm glad i'm not the only one feeling this way! However, I cannot be more happy for Ash Bash & Case! They're perfect for each other & now I can't wait for their LA wedding in a couple weeks! YESSS!

1 comment:

  1. Now I'm getting sad too. This means BUbby is growing up also. NExt comes kids and then grey hair and eye wrinkles. It's just a downward spiral of feeling old. It's so much fun though.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...