Friday, August 08, 2008

0 haha ha.

So here I am bored at work. I ran across a website that has a million quizes you can take for fun. I used to do these kinds of things all of the time when I was about 14. I honestly believed the answers they gave me & would follow the advice carefully. So for kicks & giggles, I took a quiz today. The quiz was going to tell me what I should be when I "grow up." The quiz consisted of me picking my favorite pattern out of 8. (I wish these were the kinds of tests we had at BYU...) These were my results:

You Should Be a Politician


Confident, assertive, and dedicated - you know what you want in life and how to get it.
Stubborn and opinionated, you can stand your ground... even if it's unpopular.
And while you have strong views, you never overwhelm people with your opinions.
A true charmer, you subtly influence people into seeing things your way.
You do best when you:
- Work according to your own rules
- Can change the world with what you do
You would also be a good lawyer or talk show host.

Of course I laughed when I got my results. Those who know me know that I could NEVER be a politician. My senior year of high school I was determined to make it big as the next Oprah of the world & had plans of going into broadcast journalism so the talk show host thing made a little bit of sense, but I started to really have a little more faith in my quiz results when it told me what i'm best at. Right now my major is Elementary Education, from what I hear that has a lot to do with "working according to your own rules" & "changing the world with what you do."
So if you get bored, take some quizes. The results are always 100% accurate & they help you to really reevaluate your life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...