Saturday, May 07, 2011

Rooftop concert last night. Beautiful weather and hot drummer.
Today was a perfect day.
83 degrees.
Woke up at 8, went on a walk.
Grabbed a book, read on the grassy knoll with Rebs.
Drank icy water out of a Mason Jar only it felt legit because the temperature in Provo was above freezing.
Pretty blooming flowers were all around.
Spent the afternoon getting our tan on at the lake.
Then dinner, but watch out for those facial stretchmarks!
And ended the day with a bonfire.
Well that's just as good as it gets, I believe.
I love this summer that I'm pretending has already started!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a perfect day of R & R, Danielle. So happy for you to have it! You had a fun day on your Uncle James b-day, but be careful, he doesn't like to mark his birthday. LOL I understand you guys are heading to Brick Oven tonight. Wish I could join the party! Tell everyone I said hi and I love you all!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...