Thursday, June 10, 2010

I've been dreaming of my next sewing projects.
They are mighty cute.
What happens when your mother is currently making 2 wedding dresses and 6 bridesmaid dresses & when you call to chat, you're really calling to hear about lace, hem lines and bust size?
Your wheels start turning, that's what happens.
I already have enough on my plate, but I'm Mark & Kari Stolworthy's daughter which means I like to add more just to test my limits.
Apron:

My thoughts: floral skirts, baby onesies & summer tops. Ah, love.

P.S. I have been loving everyone's comments on my Going Private blog post. Cracking me up & you guys are much too nice. I'm still trying to figure out a way to beat the system and not make it private. However, I'm glad you "creepers" were honest. I go blog a'creepin too, so it's all good.

3 comments:

  1. Ahh...you are your mother's daughter! That was so fun-you making that apron! And it turned out sooo cute! O.K., so I'm thinking about diagonal-striped aprons for the sweets table servers...they can wear white blouses...so cute, huh? When are we gonna sew together? Let's make it happen! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, I love it the way you are so creative! I wish I lived closer so that I could see all the fun things you do first hand! Your blog is such a wonderful blessing to me, and obviously to a LOT of other people, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. You could totally make me a floral skirt.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...