Thursday, April 15, 2010

The things I've done in the past hour besides studying:
Read mine & Sara Rae's wall to wall on facebook. Hilarious.
Fill out 3 online Chili's surveys. "YOU COULD WIN $1000. A WINNER EVERY DAY!"
Run upstairs yelling "DON'T MAKEOUT! DON'T MAKEOUT! DON'T MAKEOUT!" in hopes to catch Nat & Brad making out... lights were off & room was empty.
Read my surprisingly interesting Printer's User Manual.
Add pictures on facebook.
Watch my candle burn.
Stalk ex boys on facebook to make myself feel better about my life.
That was a joke.
Push back my cuticles.
Alphabetize my movies.

5 comments:

  1. you missed "called alpal"
    oh wait! that didnt happen! i still need an update on you know what. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...Danielle, that's sad! Talk about escapism! Sounds like you have turned it into an art! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love you I wish we were still friends I seriously my cheeks hurt I just bahahahaha you stole my idea of running up the stairs hahahaha we made out in your bed when you were in Arizona wait what? ok bye

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...