Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Why being single on Valentine's Day is better than having a boy:
1. You get to go on sweet vaca's.
Two years ago: Los Angeles, California
Last year: Mesa, Arizona
This year: Here.... ...but that brings me to my next point.

2. You got 1 box of chocolates? I got 32.
3. You got 1 Vicky Secret box from your boy, I got one from my ROOMMATE. And so did my other roommates. Thanks Nat. Now we will prance around. We don't need a boy to tell us we're hot, because we just tell each other about every 5 minutes.
4. We also pre-gamed it the other night making beautiful pizzas and rocking Dance Central Kinect, which might be my favorite thing. (P.S. If I look tired, it's only because I am.)
BEST PIZZA EVERRRR!

Oh, do you remember that quote about Valentine's Day in this post? Spencer reminded me of it yesterday with a thoughtful, "happy least favorite holiday" text. Thank you brother.

3 comments:

  1. Aw this looks like such a great Valentines day :) Being single on VDAY is okay in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very single and had the best valentines ever. Seriously. It was great. Almost as great as Rebs V-day sweater. Get here already Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To me Valentine's Day has become more a day about just loving period. Now I wouldn't recommend a serial killer...lol Glad you had such a fun Valentine's Day, Danielle. Now it may become your favorite holiday, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...